Tuesday 20 October 2009

Stockholm Syndrome

OK, not quite the title (for the real definition click here). But we had a lovely time in Stockholm, we really wish we didn't have to leave!

I'm still knackered, arrived 2 am last night and had to work this morning. Eukh. I will be flat out in a bit. Pictures to come once I'm done trying to figure out how the hell to JPEG a raw format pic. I have N to blame, why can't you just pick an easy setting and be done with it? Men, I tell you.

We packed a lot to see in 4 days, but I think we did well. Food was good although struggled to really find a real swedish dish (that we can eat anyways). In fact the best meal I had was this gorgeous Norwegian grilled salmon lol. Nevermind eh, as long as within the spirit of scandinavian :D. Since we both had to stick with vegetarian or seafood, afraid we had to skip the Swedish meatballs. The closest N got to it was when he had to share the sauna room at the hotel with a naked Swedish man (I bet the balls were cooked well done! haha!). Songsang betul mat swedish nih, kesian laki aku heehee...

But bloody hell aren't things expensive in Sweden! Now I have to go check my bank balance...more updates when I have the will, and money to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment